Vivarini - Veenbessen (gedroogd) 250 g
- Cranberries are not only delicious, but also delightful in their richness. When dried, they become sweet with a delicately sour note. They are perfect as a snack, an ingredient in various dishes and an addition to infusions.
Cranberries are not only delicious, but also delightful in their richness. The raw fruit contains anthocyanins, which give it a sour, tart taste. When dried they become sweet with a delicately sour note. They are perfect as an independent snack between meals, replacing sweets. They go wonderfully with herbal-based infusions, teas and yerba mate. They are also a great addition to cakes, desserts, sauces, salads or other dishes. Dried cranberries find a multitude of uses!
Ingredients: 54% cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil
Net weight: 250g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Canada
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Dried cranberry - how and with what to eat?
Due to the presence of anthocyanins, raw cranberries have a very tart, acidic taste. This is why we offer it in dried form, with the addition of sugar and natural vegetable oil. The tartness is appropriately neutralised and the fruit is suitable both for direct consumption and as an addition to dishes and desserts. They are particularly tasty as an ingredient in oatmeal or muesli. Some enrich their tea blends or yerba mate with cranberries. As you can see, the applications are numerous!
|Fat:of which: saturates:||0.37g,|
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:||83.5g,|
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.