Vivarini – Rozemarijn (biologisch) 50 g
- Rosemary is a plant with a pleasant aroma. It is great in the kitchen as a spice to give a crisp, herbal touch. We also recommend preparing a delicious herbal infusion based on it or adding it to tea or yerba mate.
Rosemary is a plant with a pleasant aroma, originally from the Mediterranean area. The characteristic leaves, which resemble pine needles, give off an intense, sweet-herbal aroma when rubbed in the fingers. The taste is slightly bitter and refreshing, making it ideal as a spice. It goes particularly well with meats, especially fish. It can also be added to soups, rice dishes, sauces or salads. Rosemary can also be used to prepare an aromatic infusion with an intense, herbal taste and aroma. You can add a pinch of rosemary to tea, herbs or yerba mate to give them a fresh touch.
Ingredients: 100% rosemary
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Spain
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
Rosemary – how to prepare an infusion?
Rosemary can be used to make a stand-alone infusion or added in small amounts to tea, yerba mate or mixed herbs. To prepare an infusion, pour 1 teaspoon of rosemary over approximately 200 ml of boiling water. Allow the infusion to brew covered for about 5 minutes. You can add a slice of lemon and fresh ginger to the rosemary infusion and sweeten with a teaspoon of honey.
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.