Vivarini - Lijsterbes - fruit 50 g
- Rowan berries are perfect as an addition to infusions - tea, herbs or yerba mate, but are also widely used in the culinary.
Although the rowan tree, associated with autumn time, is one of the common plants found in Europe, not everyone is aware of its many beneficial qualities. Centuries ago, it found a use beyond ornamental purposes. Raw rowan berries are distinguished by their bitter, intensely astringent taste. In this form, they are inedible - they contain poisonous parasorbic acid, which they lose along with their unpleasant aftertaste when frozen, dried or blanched. Treated in this way, rowan berries are perfect as an addition to infusions - tea, herbs or yerba mate, but are also widely used in the culinary.
Ingredients: 100% dried rowan berries
Net weight: 50g
Produced for: Venusti Sp. z o.o.
Country of origin: Poland
Best before: expiry date and batch number on the package
How to prepare an infusion of rowan berries?
Dried rowan berries can be used as the base for an infusion or added to tea, herbs or yerba mate. To prepare an infusion, pour boiling water over 1 teaspoon of dried fruit (approx. 200ml) and steep covered for about 20 minutes.
|Fat:of which: saturates:||0.2g,|
|Carbohydrates:of which sugars:||87.7g,|
Why you should choose Vivarini?
- Vivarini meets the expectations of consumers - even the most picky ones - who want excellent taste in the products they choose, with attention to high quality, proven origin and the highest ethical production standards.
- Vivarini is committed to the shortest possible routes for transporting goods. This minimises the carbon footprint, in effect making Vivarini products even more environmentally friendly.
- Vivarini is a brand that only works with reliable and trustworthy growers who are able to meet a set of rigorous standards.
- Vivarini products have been certified to meet food safety requirements and guarantee their natural origin (no GMO!).
- You will receive each of the products you order in sealed, food-grade packaging that perfectly protects the contents from weathering and losing their precious qualities.